The Bohall Family

The Bohall Family
Instagram

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Week 36!

Well here it is folks, week 36! I can hardly believe we are at this point already! Truly seems like yesterday we found out we were expecting and now I am making final preparations for delivery!! Wow!

My body is starting to slow down and  the full effects of being huge and pregnant are in full swing! I am going to the doctor once a week now and last visit I got to see little miss on the big screen again! She was 6lbs and growing beautifully! She is head down and already making her way down the shoot! Lol! She was being a tad bit of a stinker not letting us get a great look at her the way she was laying but we still got to see her! Can't wait to see her precious little self in person!

Her closet is now stocked full of clothes and diapers! Hospital bags are packed and the car seat is in the car! 

Here is a picture of our first piece of pink in the playroom! Thanks to my Momma for buying this for Eleanor! She will be so precious in it! 

Only 3 weeks or less and we will welcome our sweet bundle of joy! Eeek! Can't wait!! And here is a pic of my Elle belly!


Xoxo- Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment