The Bohall Family

The Bohall Family
Instagram

Friday, May 22, 2015

34-35 Weeks!!

I do believe the title of this post says a lot in itself, as it is clear I am a bit behind in posting an Elle Belly update! I am currently 2 days away from being 35 weeks however, forgot to post my 34 week post so I will combine the two and if we are lucky still get to a 36 week update next week!! Needless to say I am having trouble keeping up with life these days!

Our little sunshine is growing beautifully and the anticipation to meet her is at an all time high! 

CRAVINGS: For the most part my cravings have subsided although a frequent chocolate milkshake is definitely in order! Most days I am troubled in picking what to eat which in the past has never been a problem! Just seems that nothing ever sounds good and when it does I run into an issue such as that on my birthday...I had come to the conclusion that a resturant here in town that serves fried tenderloins and the best cheese curds around, sounded delish so my mom and I headed there for lunch only to find out upon arriving that the truck had not brought the cheese curds! Holy hot mess! I mean after all the tenderloin is great and all but let's face it, only when paired with the cheese curds!!! I was in such shock and devastation that we literally left the resturant! I know I know it's a bit much! And for those of you who don't know me your probably thinking, lady get over it and order something else for crying out loud! And for those of you that do know me well this is just part of my make up, my mind doesn't allow me to grasp change or things not going as planned, very well! Brat I know! No need to rub it in, I'm fully aware here! But anyways there you have it...no new major craving around here! 

FEELINGS: Pregnant! In a nut shell! I have been having a lot of people ask how I'm feelings lately, probably because I'm obviously close to popping time and well  look like s**t, so my answer is...tired, fat, pregnant, and on the verge of permanently swollen! Yes I say on the verge because there are special days like today when I wake up and am able to leave my wedding ring on and others well, that no ring or watch for that matter are fitting on this body! Oh and let me mention that sometimes this happens mid day such as yesterday when I went on a field trip to the children's museum with my little brother and half way thru the dinosaur exhibit had to tuck my watch away in my purse! #thestruggleisreal 

OTHER NOTABLES: I ordered my sweet girls baptism outfit this week and continued packing her hospital bag! The bag seems much lighter this time around now that I know what is really needed! 

DIAPER PARTY: My Momma and one of my besties threw us a diaper/keg party last Friday! It was a great time surrounded by wonderful people! We all had a blast! And we're blessed with an adorable diaper bag and 2190 DIAPERS! Wowza!!! Talk about hitting the mother load! Our friends and fam are AWESOME!!! 

Seriously though...that's a lot of diapers!

And here is the Elle Belly and all her glory!

And of course my little lover wanted in on some of the picture taking action!<3


Well I reckon that's all for now! Until next week! Enjoy!

Xoxo- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment