The Bohall Family

The Bohall Family
Instagram

Thursday, May 28, 2015

20 months of Sawyer.

Where has time gone?!? I now have a 20 month old! My sweet Sawyer is growing more and more into a toddler everyday and as much fun as it is watching him learn and do more things the selfish part of me wants him to stay a baby forever! 

Having the last few months staying home with him the majority of the time has been such a blessing for the both of us! I love waking up to his sweet face every morning and starting our day with lots and lots of snuggles and giggles! As his dependency on me lessens every day I can only hope that he realizes that the less he needs his momma, the more I need him! 

In the last few months he has began to fold his hands to pray and says Amen at the end, he is becoming better about asking for things instead of just fussing, his manors are improving with please and thank you, he is better about sleeping in his big boy bed, he loves to mow with Daddy, ride in the fire truck with Grandpa, play the play station with Brady, ride the razor with Nene and Papaw, blow bubbles and eat popcicles on the front porch every night after dinner with Mommy and Daddy, visit Grandma Debbie and Mamaw Kack on Tuesday's and play with Mamaw Kack's dog Tess (or T as he calls her), give hugs and kisses to anyone that ask (family that is lol), take long baths, chase Jaxon boy on his airplane, and most of all that sweet smile only seems to grow cuter each day! 

I can't wait to continue watching him grow into the sweet and cute little human that I am lucky enough to call my son! 








No comments:

Post a Comment