The Bohall Family

The Bohall Family
Instagram

Monday, May 18, 2015

My. Day. Of. Birth.

On this day, May 18th, 25 years ago I was born into a family of some of the best people this world will ever know. I was born to a brave young woman and a driven young man who could have easily chosen a different route for my life. Their life was not easy but never the less they gave me a life better than most would dream. I cannot fathom the hardships of raising a child being only a child yourself but with God as their guide, they succeeded in raising me to be the woman I am today. I will be forever grateful for the life my parents gave to me and the childhood memories I will always hold dear. Although life often deals us a hand we were not prepared for, God always has a bigger plan! I believe God knew just what he was doing when he chose my parents! Today I am thankful for the love my parents have taught me. Today I am thankful for the courage they showed me in being a parent. Today I am thankful for my Mom and Dad! 

A flashback to my baby days!

And my first birthday!

Today I celebrated my life and all the blessings that God has given me. I am so thankful for a wonderful family, great friends, a loving husband, and my precious babies! I was shown tons of love with balloons, flowers, cards, phone calls, facebook posts, food, and famous peanut butter pie! It couldn't have been better and I couldn't be more thankful!

Cheer's to the next 25 years!

Xoxo- Birthday Girl😉


No comments:

Post a Comment