The Bohall Family

The Bohall Family
Instagram

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

To plant a garden or to not plant a garden...

If you have followed my blog for a while then you know that I do the occasional canning/freezing corn, tomatoes, and green beans. Year after year the idea to plant a garden arises about this time when everyone else is prepping their soil and getting ready to plant their veggies and year after year I steer clear of planting my own and yes, year after year when picking season hits and I have to go to buy my green beans and corn to put up I am kicking myself for not planting my own! So yet again here we stand mid April going back and forth with the idea. Here's the issue, I have sooo many projects around the farmhouse and the yard that it seems silly to add more work to my plate. But then there that idea that I love putting up fresh food for my little family. Oh decisions...decisions. Any helpful ideas to make my decision making easier? Send them my way peeps! I need ideas! Ahh, the struggle!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment