The Bohall Family

The Bohall Family
Instagram

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Cousin Love.

Having been blessed with very young parents, I never had many 1st cousins that were my age. I had one who ended up moving away around 2 years old. The next first cousin didn't come for another 9 years! Luckily for me I had a 2nd cousin that I was very close with but for the most part when at immediate family gatherings, I was a loner. Sure I got all the attention but there wasn't much kid action happening. I always longed to have other kids to play with when at Grandma's house! Luckily for my sweet babies, they aren't lacking in the cousin department! Today we had the whole family on my husbands side over for a fun day of food, birthdays, baby snuggles, and straight up cousin love! These kids are one fun loving, monkey climing, rowdy bunch! You can literally see the pure joy in their eyes when they are playing with each other. I can't tell ya'll how incredibly happy it makes me seeing these sweet little Bohall's playing and making memories that will last them a lifetime! The bond that they share is seriously the cutest thing my eyes have ever seen. And did I mention how stinking adorable they all are?!? Well here are some pictures to prove it!

Ellie belly + Jojo loving the wagon!
Bohall babies -3!
Little dare devil!

Bales + Jojo.

What a beautiful day it was here in Indiana! I sure hope you all had a wonderful day spent outdoors and making memories with your own families!☺️

Xoxo- Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment