The Bohall Family

The Bohall Family
Instagram

Saturday, December 12, 2015

YES...I will and I do, today, tomorrow, & always!

Rewind 5 years. I was happily dating the love of my life and boyfriend of 3 years. Living life to the fullest. We were young, wild, and free with big dreams in our future...marriage, kids, a bigger house, new cars, and many more memories to come! We had talked about marriage for a while now and I was more than ready to take that next step! I knew Daniel was ready too but had no idea when the day of proposal would actually happen! 

December 12th, 2010. It was becoming night and almost time for dinner, I was in the kitchen of our very first home cooking when Daniel yelled for me to come into the living room because he had a "early Christmas present." He is notorious for not being able to wait till Christmas to give his gifts and I was honestly annoyed that he once again wanted me to open something early! Even unwrapping it, it never occurred that is could be a ring! Much to my surprise there it was, a beautiful diamond ring that was exactly what I had dreamed of. Simple, beautiful, and elegant. My body was shaking uncontrolably as he ask me to be his wife. I could hardly find my voice to say YES! The day I had waited for all my life was happening right that second, I was taking the next step in my life and experiencing one of the greatest days I would ever see! 


This ring was the beginning to our future and would hold as a symbol of our love for the rest of our lives. I can't possibly put into words my emotions in that very moment but I do know this, my vow to say yes that day still holds true these 5 years later! Yes, I will and I do love you for the remainer of my life. This ring has been a symbol of your love through good times and bad, it has seen the births of our sweet babies, it has painted two more homes, washed many many dishes, cleaned, rubbed tiny legs to sleep, and prayed for many years of happiness to come! Like our marriage this ring is not perfect, it is dirty, could use a fresh dip, and doesn't sparkle nearly like it did the day you gave it but it's promise and symbol will always remain the same just as our marriage continues to grow in love and faith and because of that, it too will always remain the same. Thank you Daniel for believing in us then and still loving me now. I will never forget that day and I am so thankful that God continues to bless our marriage! Happy proposal day!

Xoxo- Daniel's Wifey☺️

No comments:

Post a Comment