The Bohall Family

The Bohall Family
Instagram

Monday, November 23, 2015

Christmas at the Farmhouse.

It wasn't until recently (as in two years ago) that I found an all new love for this time of year. In the past I dreaded the cold and the thought of going to 15 Christmas gatherings would send me head spinning (who am I kidding, that part still makes my head spin. Although we have cut the list down tremdously!). After having kids I found that I have a whole new appreciation for things like decorating the tree and shopping for those perfect gifts. Since my husband and I bought our first house we have always made it tradition to put the tree up Thanksgiving night. This year however, being that we weren't able to put a tree up last year since most of you know our house wasn't done, I talked him into bring up the Christmas totes early!😁 I thought I would share with you a few pictures of the farmhouse during Christmas. I am still working on him with the outside lights!πŸ˜‰...maybe next year.

Welcome....

Our living room. I have dreamed of having a bit mantel to decorate for years now. My dreams finally came true!

The stockings were hung...
(A fire sure would make this picture 10X prettier!) 😏


Daddy came home from hunting just in time to top the tree with the angel!☺️πŸ‘ΌπŸΌ

Christmas Dining.



I picked Mr. Claus up about 4 years ago at a goodwill store for $3.00...I knew he would find the perfect spot one day!



My Sawyer decorated his own tree of course and continues to redecorate it daily!

The perfect little advent calendar I found at Kohls! 

There you have it, Christmas at the farmhouse is well underway! Now to wrap all the presents! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

God Bless! XoXo-
Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment