The Bohall Family

The Bohall Family
Instagram

Sunday, June 14, 2015

38 Weeks!

It's getting closer and closer! And I am more ready than ever! We are down to the single digit countdown! Although I'm still hopeful that she will come on her own before then! 
All our bags are packed and plans for our sweet Sawyer are arranged. The idea is slowly but surely sinking in that soon we will become a family of four and life as we know it will never be the same! 

Hot flashes are in full swing! And my body is aching pretty much everywhere especially in the southern regions making arrangements for the birth of our sweetpea! Honestly, physically there is nothing too joyous in the last month of pregnancy other than knowing that all of the strange, exciting, and gross things happening to your body are all signs of what will soon be one of the best experiences us mommas will ever endure! 

My emotions at this point are all over the place daily, I go from feeling overjoyed that my sweet boy will soon have a new best friend but then the next second I feel fearful of having two under two years old and wondering how it is possible to love another child as much as I love Sawyer. I know beyond a doubt that I will love them the same its just hard to imagine how it's going to be. The blissful thoughts are constantly on my mind of being able to snuggle both of my babies and watching them grow up together! My heart is already so full<3

Here is an updated belly pic! Who knows maybe next post will have a picture of little miss herself!☺️


Xoxo- Ashley, the very prego momma who is ready for her next baby and her hormones to return to normal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment