The Bohall Family

The Bohall Family
Instagram

Monday, July 13, 2015

My New Life With A Toddler & Newborn

On June 17th, 2015 we welcomed the fourth and possibly final member of the Bohall family into this world. A beautiful baby girl, Eleanor Reid Bohall. 7 pounds 14 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long with a head full of dark hair<3 

Our family feels so complete with this special tiny addition! 

Our sweet Sawyer is in love with his new baby sister! The love they share fills my heart with more joy than you can even begin to imagine!

Now that we are just shy of her forth week here, life as we know it has surely changed! Being home with a toddler and newborn has its challenges (as you see I'm just now writing this post almost FOUR weeks after her birth!) for sure but being able to spend my ever waking day with two of the greatest accomplishments I have ever made, make my heart explode inside! In one of my previous post, I questioned how it would be possible to love another baby as I love Sawyer and I'm here to tell ya'll your heart grows just like everyone says it will! It's unexplainable! 

They say a pictures worth a thousand words so here is a glimpse into our new life as a family of four!















These two bring us more joy than we could have ever imagined! I can't wait to continue watching them grow up!

Xoxo-
Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment